Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 plymouth gtx

jon halt

heres my 71 plymouth gtx. i painted it sublime green with clear polished out. i also flocked the interior, plug wires, and replace the black decals with flat black paint.i won 1st place in my age group at the 2010 mopar nationals with this car but never posted pics of it before on here so here you go. feel free to comment or ask any questions.

100_0331.jpg

100_0329.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0326.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0318.jpg

heres my 71 plymouth gtx. i painted it sublime green with clear polished out. i also flocked the interior, plug wires, and replace the black decals with flat black paint.i won 1st place in my age group at the 2010 mopar nationals with this car but never posted pics of it before on here so here you go. feel free to comment or ask any questions.

100_0331.jpg

100_0329.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0326.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0318.jpg

nice green looks hot! :)

My dad and I have run the Mopar Nats model car contest for the last 10 or so years, maybe more. Always a great show!

Very nice build, what do you have planned for 2011?

umm dont know just yet, maybe a dart,cuda, or a roadrunner. it depends on if i can go or not since ill be in tech school but its a good possibilty ill be there. oh by the way do you happen to know what issue the coverage is gonna be in the mopar collectors guide. i think they said january or febuary just dont really know but i would really like to pick it up, any help would be great

thanks for the comments guys