Model Cars Magazine Forum

You guys have to see this!!

B)B)B)

My favorite part:

"The supercharger activates only when your floor the vehicle. The reason is the charger is designed to operate for no longer than 1 minute continuously because of its high velocity. This is not a problem, because if you ran your vehicle for 1 minute floored, you would be running over 200MPH."

B)B)B)

I bet if I get one o' them Fitch Fuel Catalysts to go along with this I cold get my Durango way past 200 mph!! I been watchin' that video and it seems like my A/C blower motor spins faster that that supermacharger thingy. Hmmmm, I wonder iffin I can make my A/C into a supermacharger...O yeah, and it would blow COLD AIR too!!

hmm...900+ watt motor running on a 12 volt system.....thats only about 75 amps or so...not bad for some 14 guage wire and zipp ties. Shouldnt take more than 20 hp to make that 15 hp. Sweet deal. I wonder if it would void the parts warrenty if I mounted one in my header collector for all that extra scavenging to go with the boost....Man I cant wait to get mine. I hope they can pull my adress of my creditcrd #, because they never asked for anything else. now thats some hassle free buying !!! B)

And...they have a "live support" line...you've also got to wonder what they have to say...:lol:

It's gotta be the same out-sourced tech support you see on that TV commercial where the guy answers one of dozens of phones and says his name is "Peggy." He just says "no" a few times and puts the caller on hold.

ph34r.gif

It's gotta be the same out-sourced tech support you see on that TV commercial where the guy answers one of dozens of phones and says his name is "Peggy." He just says "no" a few times and puts the caller on hold.

ph34r.gif

Thank you for calling USA Prime Credit.

My name is Peggy. :D:lol::lol:

Edited by Android

I've got to wonder how many people have actually bought, installed and ran the thing...thinking that they got any extra power from it...:rolleyes:

And...they have a "live support" line...you've also got to wonder what they have to say...B)

Raul ,

The live support line would go something like this .... " We're sorry , no one is available to take your call at this time " . " At the tone , we will be switching you over to our dial a prayer division , Please Hold ! "

Yeesh !