Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tamiya R34 Skyline

PeterC(MrMondeo)

hey peter,

came out pretty good. these tamiya kits come together very well.

tip 1: when taking pics of white or light colored cars, use a black backdrop and good lighting. i use 2 desk lamps to reduce shadows.

tip 2: use some 800 or 1000 grit sand paper and rub out the seam line. it will also give it a slightly used look. ;)

come on now, post another WIP bud :huh:

A great build Peter!

What part of Essex do you live?

I was raised in Romford before emigrating to Canada in the '60's. I bet it's a lot different now than it was when I was there.

Tony

I live in Southend-on-Sea, it has changed a lot here , for the worst lol, the old brewry in Romford is now a shopping centre , cheers for the comment on my build fella :D

hey peter,

came out pretty good. these tamiya kits come together very well.

tip 1: when taking pics of white or light colored cars, use a black backdrop and good lighting. i use 2 desk lamps to reduce shadows.

tip 2: use some 800 or 1000 grit sand paper and rub out the seam line. it will also give it a slightly used look. :rolleyes:

come on now, post another WIP bud ;)

cheers for the tips Luis , will do what ya sugest

as for another WIP , i may list the DBS on here , MAYBE lol , i will be sending the skyline to ya , this weekend bud , sorry for delay , not had the time to get to post office as yet . Cheers fella :D