Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 CHEVY QUESTION

I have tried to buy the Revell Bel Air Hardtop kit #85-2069 from one or two model suppliers ( because It looks like a sweet kit to build) but man the shipping is out there.The kit price is 24.95 & the shipping is over nine bucks. I know that I'm going to buy but they should supply a little Vaseline I think.

Edited by bang bang

I have tried to buy the Revell Bel Air Hardtop kit #85-2069 from one or two model suppliers ( because It looks like a sweet kit to build) but man the shipping is out there.The kit price is 24.95 & the shipping is over nine bucks. I know that I'm going to buy but they should supply a little Vaseline I think.

Tower Hobbies has this kit for $18.49 plus shipping.It is listed under Monogram and has the black car on the box cover. Check out their website and I think you will find some other items that you may need and then the shipping is spread over several items and is easier to accept.

Keep in mind that UPS and FedEx recently raised their rates as the higher fuel prices have forced them to pass along higher costs!

Tower Hobbies has this kit for $18.49 plus shipping.It is listed under Monogram and has the black car on the box cover. Check out their website and I think you will find some other items that you may need and then the shipping is spread over several items and is easier to accept.

Keep in mind that UPS and FedEx recently raised their rates as the higher fuel prices have forced them to pass along higher costs!

The Monogram kit is very different and does not have the seperate chrome trim and can not be built stock.