Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mild Custom '61 Ford

Lyle Willits

Lyle, Can I put that on the Galaxie CD

Sure,,,,,even though I have no idea what "the galaxie CD" is. :unsure:

I'm rather amazed at the response to this model. I slapped it together in a little more than a week and it has gotten almost 1200 hits and 40 replies. Maybe I should quit spending 2 months building detailed models. :lol: Thank you all very much for the comments.

I'm rather amazed at the response to this model. I slapped it together in a little more than a week and it has gotten almost 1200 hits and 40 replies. Maybe I should quit spending 2 months building detailed models. :lol: Thank you all very much for the comments.

Lyle,

Not really a big surprise. You just captured the spirit of the 60's mild custom and presented it so very well!

Your model has the 'gotcha' factor that grabs people faster and better than superdetailing can. There's nothing wrong with well-engineered, super-detailed, and painstakingly crafted models, it's just that every once in a while, a simple build captures imaginations like nothing else!

Congratulations on demonstrating that concept so well.

Cheers!

:lol:

Sure,,,,,even though I have no idea what "the galaxie CD" is. :lol:

I'm rather amazed at the response to this model. I slapped it together in a little more than a week and it has gotten almost 1200 hits and 40 replies. Maybe I should quit spending 2 months building detailed models. B) Thank you all very much for the comments.

What I am doing Lyle is collecting Photos of galaxies from all the builder on the boards and making a CD of everyones Galaxies with the name of the builders, And from all the reaction you got on this build you really brought out that real 60s custom feel and look.