Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nascar C.O.T.

JTRACING

Very Nice build!! I really wish that Revell would make a model of the current C.O.T.

I don't know if you know or not, but AMT/Round2 is releasing their COT kits in a generic white kit, & if we all ask often enough maybe they'll even change their minds on the full detail glue kits.

I don't know if you know or not, but AMT/Round2 is releasing their COT kits in a generic white kit, & if we all ask often enough maybe they'll even change their minds on the full detail glue kits.

I had no idea about that. Thanks for the info. that would be great if they did a full detail glue kit. would love to build one of my fav driver.

• 4 weeks later...

Great build looks very real, and loks better because it is one of my favorite drivers. A pair of questions the AMT snap kit, how do you remove the pre paint, and the other one those decals on the window came with the kit or are aftermarket? the amtcot car came with roll cage?

Thanks for the answers.

Really cool model! Not a huge NASCAR fan, but I have to say I like seeing people taking the new AMT COT kit and pumping it up a notch.

I doubt Revell will get back into the NASCAR biz anytime soon, given the licencing fiasco from a few years back.

Very nice!...I've pondered a few times about how Dale would have felt about this carcool.gif

I'm pretty sure Dale's feelings about this car (in 1:1) would have included some expletives and a helmet being bashed into the wing repeatedly. :( But I think he would have given a thumbs up to this scale version. :D