Model Cars Magazine Forum

Couple more from the new guy

Clutch

Thanks again for the warm welcomes guys ;)

Glad you like the picture quality Patrick (thanks), I try to take good photo's with my old trusty Fujifilm. It's not the best camera but it does the job.

G'day Chris! It's good to see a familiar face!

• 4 weeks later...

Le'me see ... you are in Australia and your models are LEFT HAND DRIVE?! Hey, wha' hoppen' to RHD?!

And here I thought I was being really cool when I (a) bought an RHD '67 VW 114 and (B) built several

models with RHD ... and me being in the hew-hes-hay even!

Seriously, great models you've done mate! Thanks for showing off your work.

I'm sure I've said it before Joe (if not, I will now), but these are beautiful builds. That buick is over the top. I'm hoping to get my rattle can paint jobs like yours one day.

Have to agree with Chris as well, these builds are too good to only be put on the smaller forum. As you can see by the responses you've already gotten.

Well done on all these builds and catch you again on one of the forums.

Le'me see ... you are in Australia and your models are LEFT HAND DRIVE?! Hey, wha' hoppen' to RHD?!

And here I thought I was being really cool when I (a) bought an RHD '67 VW 114 and (;) built several

models with RHD ... and me being in the hew-hes-hay even!

Seriously, great models you've done mate! Thanks for showing off your work.

Haha. yes you're right, I should be building RHD models since I'm an Aussie! The Skyline is RHD but the others are LHD. I'm actually about to try my first dash convertion so we'll see how that turns out.

Thanks for your comments guys and cheers Chevy!!! I have another thread up there in the Under Glass section, if you wanted to see the rest of my builds, it's titled "New Guy", but I'm not sure how to post that here as a link. In this thread the builds are mainly box stock and the New Guy thread has my modified builds.

Cheers!