Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'll be there. I hope with the down economy some of our out of town friends that usually make the trip up will be there. It's just a short hop from the east side of KC to the west side for me.

Edited by LOBBS

I'll be at least one representative from Topeka. Grandson #3 has two soccer games in KC on Sunday. My break between games will be a trip to Slammers Show. Nothing to put on the table this year. Hope to do some browsing, a little buying and a word or two with several Slammers.

I'll be at least one representative from Topeka. Grandson #3 has two soccer games in KC on Sunday. My break between games will be a trip to Slammers Show. Nothing to put on the table this year. Hope to do some browsing, a little buying and a word or two with several Slammers.

Hi, Just heard they sold out the vendor tables. Look for me, I'll be wearing a red dodge hat. Come by and say hi. Thanks,Steve

Shows coming up real quick.. Sounds like it will be another great show.. We are leaving tomorrow to make it down by Saturday.. See you all at the show, our table should be in the same spot as last year. IN the contest room along the back wall.. Just look for the huge banner with my name on it..lol..

From Bill Barker, one of the KCSlammers and heck of a nice guy;

-This is the 20th Heartland Nationals in a row

- 75 vendor tables! Man, you oughta bring some extra cash this weekend.

- The 1:1 California Kid and the Back to the Future Delorean cars sitting right

outside.

- Our show-winning trophy is sponsored by none other than Mark Gustavson, a

stalwart of our hobby and founder of our National Museum.

- Scads of trophies and give-away stuff.

- A world-class model show that just gets better and better each year!

be there or be square :unsure:

From Bill Barker, one of the KCSlammers and heck of a nice guy;

-This is the 20th Heartland Nationals in a row

- 75 vendor tables! Man, you oughta bring some extra cash this weekend.

- The 1:1 California Kid and the Back to the Future Delorean cars sitting right

outside.

- Our show-winning trophy is sponsored by none other than Mark Gustavson, a

stalwart of our hobby and founder of our National Museum.

- Scads of trophies and give-away stuff.

- A world-class model show that just gets better and better each year!

be there or be square :)

wow, thanks for the show info. It is a great show. Been going since it was at the Reardon Ctr in NO.KC,KS. Steve

I'll be there ! I be the little fat guy with tatoo's and long gold-t ! Probley laughing and being loud ! If you already know mw personaly say hi ! If don't step up and see hello !

Plus I have attended every show for the last 20 yrs and all the WOW shows they use to judge and i thang i have always done was give away a box full of model related stuff to 1 person ! But this year i have 2 large boxes , 2 buildable/parts kits and 6 grab bags ! You never know what you'll end up with but its ALL FREE ! I love seeing the face of those how have just been at he show and i hand them some stuff for free ! So this year i get to do this for 10 people ! Just my little thing to keep this hobby alive and exciting !

LMK if you need directions. It is at the Overland Park KS convention ctr.

It's actually pretty easy from my house. I live .15 miles from a westbound on ramp to 64/70 then it's just miles and miles and six turns including parking, lol.

I'll be there ! I be the little fat guy with tatoo's and long gold-t ! Probley laughing and being loud ! If you already know mw personaly say hi ! If don't step up and see hello !

Plus I have attended every show for the last 20 yrs and all the WOW shows they use to judge and i thang i have always done was give away a box full of model related stuff to 1 person ! But this year i have 2 large boxes , 2 buildable/parts kits and 6 grab bags ! You never know what you'll end up with but its ALL FREE ! I love seeing the face of those how have just been at he show and i hand them some stuff for free ! So this year i get to do this for 10 people ! Just my little thing to keep this hobby alive and exciting !

I think you will be the first person I seek out, lol. I recently gave away two kits I bought at a flea market to a couple kids who were looking at some kits but didn't have enough money for some. I just bought them and figured they would enjoy them sooner than I would.

Edited by ra7c7er

It's actually pretty easy from my house. I live .15 miles from a westbound on ramp to 64/70 then it's just miles and miles and six turns including parking, lol.

I think you will be the first person I seek out, lol. I recently gave away two kits I bought at a flea market to a couple kids who were looking at some kits but didn't have enough money for some. I just bought them and figured they would enjoy them sooner than I would.

Please do ! I work saturday night but i'm going in late so i can enter and then i'll be back on sunday all day ! So if i miss anyone on saturday i'll see you on Sunday ! Man i can't wait to shot the breeze , buy some new stuff , and hang with some great modelers !

HI david, Make sure to find me this year, I guess we missed each other last year. Steve from STL.