Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

deuce sedan or 3 window--wip

Sixx

I think I'm gonna try a wip. I'm doing a 32 ford, either a 3 window or the sedan. The sedan will be a delivery. I've got a big ol Hemi going in it!! Here is some mock-up pics of what's going in/on it. Let me know what ya think! Thanks Sixx

IMG_9528_1.jpg

IMG_9527_3.jpg

IMG_9512_1.jpg

The block is from the kit, intake & heads/valve covers are from the AMT 70 super bee-pro street. Pro-Tech Demon carbs, unknown aluminum air cleaners with photo-etched screens. Also using pegasus wheels. Here is some more stuff. Thanks for looking. Sixx

IMG_9508_1.jpg

IMG_9519_1.jpg

IMG_9514_1-1.jpg

Nice projects love the wheels and rims they look just right for a street rod. How do you plan to scribe the door lines. The reason I asked I`m converting a two door wagon into a four door different for a drag car.

John Pol

Well, I thought about drawing it out with a pencil first...to get it right,then laying some tape down on both sides of line, and CAREFULLY & slowly scribing with the back side of my knife...that will be nerve wracking!!!!! Thanks for the kudos!!! Sixx

Derrick.....this is gonna be cool.....great start.

Man, you are going all out on this one. It's looking great. Keep it going . . .

John , Doc , thanks guys, that's a huge pat on the back coming from pros like you!!! Now my head's all blowed up like a balloon!! LOL!!!!! I'll post more when I can get stuff done, Sixx

THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE COOL PROJECTS.HOW DO YOU PLAN ON ATTACHING THOSE WHEELS SINCE THEY;RE BIGGER THAN THE FACTORY WHEEL BACKS?I JUST GOT BACK INTO BUILDING AND AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS ON HOW TO ATTACH AFTERMARKET WHEELS.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK-MARTY

P.S.ONE OF THESE WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH A TUNNEL RAM

Edited by mytricia

THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE COOL PROJECTS.HOW DO YOU PLAN ON ATTACHING THOSE WHEELS SINCE THEY;RE BIGGER THAN THE FACTORY WHEEL BACKS?I JUST GOT BACK INTO BUILDING AND AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS ON HOW TO ATTACH AFTERMARKET WHEELS.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK-MARTY

P.S.ONE OF THESE WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH A TUNNEL RAM

Hey Marty, thanks man!! Here's a pic of what I did. I used some aluminum tube that fit in the wheels, and drilled the axle ends to fit, I cut them just long enough to go inside the wheel stud. Sorry for the cruddy photo, if ya look close you can see em sticking out. Sixx

IMG_9507_1.jpg

IMG_9506_1.jpg

Are you doing both (almost looks like it in the last series of pics)? Personal opinion here, but everybody does the 3-window. The Sedan Delivery would be more of a stand-out (do I see a Speed Shop delivery rod in the future?).

You got it!!! I'm doing the sedan/delivery. I was playing around with diff. bodies, I also tried the 5 window, roadster, & the speedwagon!!!! The sedan won out!!!! Speed shop delivery...maybe, good idea, thanks! Sixx

I love the Sedan Delivery idea. Are you going to keep the drip rail above the rear windows or delete it. Some pix for you to ponder overSedanDelivery1.jpgSedanDelivery2.jpg

Cool renderings!! I'm keeping it stock, just filling in the window areas...from the inside. That's pretty trippy what ya did to the photos!!!