Model Cars Magazine Forum

can we mention the other forum? for ab ers

most air brush problums you can fix right here this a most excellent place to learn..get advise .. etcetera etc etc but the 40 year experts the do anything guys are on the (airbrushforum) they bliud utra quite air compresors out of old refrigerators ect ect great place to learn.... i miss spelled ect i meant etc im sorry about that

Edited by mr cheap

most air brush problums you can fix right here this a most excellent place to learn..get advise .. ect ect but the 40 year experts the do anything guys are on the (air brush forum) they bliud utra quite air compresors out of old refrigerators ect ect great place to learn

Why would you want to go to all the trouble of building a home-made air compressor out of an old refrigerator when you can buy a brand new compressor just about anywhere for a hundred bucks or less???

this right here is a perfect example of why your posts here drive me insane. your opening post is unreadable and ridiculous, yet in the very next post you make we have a readable and comprehendable sentence, or two, mostly :rolleyes:

i don't buy into your disability excuses, i think you are just flat lazy

Agreed Fredrick, and also take note that in the post you quoted there is not ONE spelling mistake, in fact nothing really wrong but the "I" is not capitalized and maybe a couple minor grammatical errors, and is understandable. The opening post, on the other hand, spelling errors abound and it needs translation, but I forgot to pick up my Id10t translator at Walmart last night!!

let me see if i got this right:

>most air brush problums you can fix right here.

period at end of sentence does wonders

>this a most excellent place to learn..get advise .. etcetera etc etc

then this makes sense

>but the 40 year experts, the do anything guys, are on the "air brush forum".

a couple of additions and substitutions there cleaned things up.

but you dont tell us what "air brush forum"...typically useful advise like that is accompanied by a link to said forum.

>they bliud utra quite air compresors out of old refrigerators ect ect.

couple of misspellings but otherwise easy to see the point, though that "etc etc" style gets old after awhile.

like harry sez you can get them cheap (try harbor freight, just got a nice 3 gal tank one for about 50 bucks) on the other hand i do see the attraction of building your own and like you point out, they are ultra quiet, a far cry from the harbor freight model.

>great place to learn

i assume you mean the air brush forum.

your post was informative by the way once you parse it out...just try to clean it up a little

thanks

mcf writing police.

Why would you want to go to all the trouble of building a home-made air compressor out of an old refrigerator when you can buy a brand new compressor just about anywhere for a hundred bucks or less???

Because you can build a fridge based compressor for a tenner.

let me see if i got this right:

>most air brush problums you can fix right here.

period at end of sentence does wonders

>this a most excellent place to learn..get advise .. etcetera etc etc

then this makes sense

>but the 40 year experts, the do anything guys, are on the "air brush forum".

a couple of additions and substitutions there cleaned things up.

but you dont tell us what "air brush forum"...typically useful advise like that is accompanied by a link to said forum.

>they bliud utra quite air compresors out of old refrigerators ect ect.

couple of misspellings but otherwise easy to see the point, though that "etc etc" style gets old after awhile.

like harry sez you can get them cheap (try harbor freight, just got a nice 3 gal tank one for about 50 bucks) on the other hand i do see the attraction of building your own and like you point out, they are ultra quiet, a far cry from the harbor freight model.

>great place to learn

i assume you mean the air brush forum.

your post was informative by the way once you parse it out...just try to clean it up a little

thanks

mcf writing police.

WOW, you can read Id10t!!

Just visit the next illegal rubbish dump.

Ok... go searching for a junked refrigerator... rent or borrow a truck and a few buddies to haul the thing home. Test it to see if it works. If it doesn't go back and try again. If by some miracle it actually does work, disassemble everything, keep the parts you'll need to build a compressor, haul the rest of it back to the illegal dump... then go to the hardware store to buy all of the miscellaneous bits and pieces you'll need to actually build a working compressor besides the refrigerator guts. Then take a long weekend to build the thing and hope to God that it works when you plug it in.

Or... go online, buy one for less than a hundred bucks, and have it sent to your door.

Hmmm...... decisions, decisions....

More like apples to pomegranates! :lol:

why build a hot rod when you can buy a prius?

Geez... talk about comparing apples and oranges... :rolleyes:

More like apples to pomegranates! :lol: