Model Cars Magazine Forum

can we mention the other forum? for ab ers

Yeah, I know that's right, but if it's like a music group then it doesn't sound right. Like, "ZZ Top are playing" It just doesn't sound right..

My mother used to say "ZZ Top is playing and it just doesn't sound right.."

I know how this isn't related to the topic, but I'm saying it.

What I've noticed is that 95% of the people KNOW grammar. They're just too lazy to use it! It's SOOOO much easier to read if itz not liek dis.

Just like every car has a turn signal and everyone driving cars knows how to use it, but they don't.

Things that make me go hmm.....

Highway. thanks, but I dont think that is kettle corn :lol: , with that big of bag of popcorn, I am going to need a really big cup of coke cola, thinking a gallon size cup

Well, you didn't say kettle corn, you said popcorn!!

Oh, and here's your Coke!

10472_0148_1_md.jpg

I wouldn't complement him on his maturity level yet, Joshua. Did you happen to read the second line in his signature?? :unsure::huh::blink: I wouldn't say that someone who uses that type of inappropriate language on a public forum AND knowing there are members here under 18 years of age is very mature! Great phrase for a bar, not for here. :rolleyes:

Whatever. Dont be a jerk is a bad thing for children to read???? It is one of the LEAST offensive things I have seen on this forum, and even in this thread. I have seen some colorful language left in place many times, dont be a jerk certainly isnt like any of it. By the way, great to see you here Joseph. For those that dont know, Joseph is owner of Fireball Modelworks, a awesome aftermarket aircraft and helicopter decal company.

Whatever. Dont be a jerk is a bad thing for children to read???? It is one of the LEAST offensive things I have seen on this forum, and even in this thread. I have seen some colorful language left in place many times, dont be a jerk certainly isnt like any of it. By the way, great to see you here Joseph. For those that dont know, Joseph is owner of Fireball Modelworks, a awesome aftermarket aircraft and helicopter decal company.

Uuum, no. It said "Don't be a d**k", but I guess he changed it to "jerk" before anyone else could notice it.

Edited by Andy C.

Uuum, no. It said "Don't be a d**k", but I guess he changed it to "jerk" before anyone else could notice it.

The reason you get all of this flack on here is, You think you know everything about everything. It Seems you have no Respect for your elders, We are here to help kids your age to get better in the hobby. And I'm not picking on you, I'm just bringing a point up for you. You can't get on here and act like a fool , I personally don't want to read the garbage, I think alot of people on here need to reread some of the comments they make ,Before they hit post.

Hey Steve, why don't you take your own advice and you should have reread your comment before hitting post!! :unsure::huh::blink:

The comment you quoted from Andy WAS what Joseph's sig line said BEFORE it was editted!! Andy is not trying to be a know it all at all, because it's obvious he read (which was the reason I thought it inappropriate!) the same thing I read! So I guess that makes me a know it all too??

Hey Steve, why don't you take your own advice and you should have reread your comment before hitting post!! :unsure::huh::blink:

The comment you quoted from Andy WAS what Joseph's sig line said BEFORE it was editted!! Andy is not trying to be a know it all at all, because it's obvious he read (which was the reason I thought it inappropriate!) the same thing I read! So I guess that makes me a know it all too??

I was making the comment for most of his posts in general, I don't feel why you have to call me out on stuff though, For my honest oppinion. I'm not going to put up with nonsense on here anymore. This forum is for all of us modelers. Not a bunch of people on here that act like kids day in and out. How old are people on here? People really need to start acting like adults, Not kids, Except for the kids, But they should have better manners and know how to act. If I remember correctly , You pulled the same thing back when I said something about BMM, Both of you tried to bash me into the ground. Never going to happen. I'm not going to be run off here because of immature behavior, I know where the ignore button is.