Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Decals needed for build

Pro Tech

Need someone that has the ability to make the following decals for a build in progress. Decals need to be water slide and of good quality. The decals needed are the Briggs Cheverolet (in white) and the Kendall GT-1 (in gold). I have included a pic of the actual car for reference. If interested please PM me.

post-721-0-76240300-1323616655_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Charlie

Pro Tech

Charlie-

I'll be watching this post closely and I don't mean to steal it from you but I also am in need of some custom decals for this W.J. Pro-stock build. Maybe someone will be more inticed by two decal jobs as apposed to one. :rolleyes:

Marty

post-7607-0-72432400-1323618255_thumb.jp

Marty, no problem, I hope someone can help us.

Hi Wayne, thanks, yeah I heard that they were in that kit but had the problem of text and color differences. I think a standard text/font in word etc. program would work fine if I can find someone with an ability to print white.

Brad, thanks but I think I can get away with using word etc. program for both the text (close enough) but need someone that can print white.

Charlie

Pro Tech

I know of a guy here in teh UK that can make any custom decals you like, He uses the ALPS printer and they are water slide.

He is not the cheapest around but they are very good quality and well worth the money

NJ, thanks, if I don't find someone here in the U.S. I might be in touch.

Charlie

Pro Tech

I talked to Chuck and he can do them for you.

Mike

Hi Mike, I sent Chuck an email to see if he can do these in a timely manner, if not I will need to find another source. As I was telling you on the phone I'm thinking he might be too busy as I have been waiting on him to do a parts trade for quite awhile now.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Need someone that has the ability to make the following decals for a build in progress. Decals need to be water slide and of good quality. The decals needed are the Briggs Cheverolet (in white) and the Kendall GT-1 (in gold). I have included a pic of the actual car for reference. If interested please PM me.

post-721-0-76240300-1323616655_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Charlie

Pro Tech

Charlie,

Slixx has a sheet designated for the JJ Camaro(s). It is sheet number z1271/JJFC.

Good luck!

NJ, thanks, if I don't find someone here in the U.S. I might be in touch.

Charlie

Pro Tech

This the guys web site if you need to contact, Theres not alot of photos of his work on there as i think he's still working on the site but ive got a few projects all with his decals on that i can supply images for.

http://www.cbtransfers.co.uk/home

Regards

Gareth

Hi Charlie ~

I don't have personal experience this this group but they came highly recommended. They'll even do 1/4 page sheets so you're not paying for the whole sheet.

www.fireballmodels.info/custom_pricing.htm

I'm thinking of using him for some upcoming projests plus he's able to do metallics.

Edited by gasser59

OK we normally don't do specials but if its stuff you already have art work for or if its simple art that I can do in a short time I will try to get them done for you guys get ahold of me right away here is my email

hemiman_2010@yahoo.com

Now we are not going in business of doing specials but sometimes I will do some mostly of cars I want to see done myself also go to the website and check out our other stuff

decalsbylucas.com/

OK we normally don't do specials but if its stuff you already have art work for or if its simple art that I can do in a short time I will try to get them done for you guys get ahold of me right away here is my email

hemiman_2010@yahoo.com

Now we are not going in business of doing specials but sometimes I will do some mostly of cars I want to see done myself also go to the website and check out our other stuff

decalsbylucas.com/

Bruce, thanks for the offer but as stated above I think I have someone at this time. If it falls through I will keep you in mind.

Charlie

Pro Tech