Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Christmas Haul 2011

Brandon I got the very same Airbrush & Compressor for Christmas . Don't forget to keep the compressor box if you

got the 13 month replacement warranty for 11 bucks . They told me on the compressor if anything breaks (hopefully it want)

to put in in the box and they will exchange it for a brand new one. Donn Yost suggested the airbrush to me , and it is my first

one as well . Congrads !!

You're going to love that Paasche H series airbrush, Brandon. Nice feel, easy to use and clean.

Santa brought me 2 of the new Revell '56 Chevy Del Ray's (Tower Hobby), couple sets of Pegasus wheels, some interior PE, and flocking (Scale Dreams), and a bunch of HOK paint (Coast Airbrush). Oh, and a gift certificate (Rob's Hobby World). The Manx buggy (Tower Hobby) should be delivered on Friday.

I've got the very same Airbrush, as well as a few other, your going to love it, but modelling wise, I got Revell's latest big red bus, and the box is full of plastic ... Thanks Mom !!

LondonBus.jpg

You beat me to it!

Will you show us the contents of the box in the new kit review section, please?

Guest Gramps-xrds

Got these Xmas eve, sense we open ours then. Been wanting the 61 for a while.

100_0269.jpg

And of course a nice new 20in. LED monitor ta see all the great builds on.

100_0271.jpg

my load is really not a load!

mainly a new John Deere sweatshirt ....a big can of popcorn (3 flavors) ...an old tractor book....and brought a model home thats going to be my entry into the mini truck build not going to post pics unless someone wants to see some

(Context-I'm 49 years old going on 5) I got toys! lol! My kids are old enough they bought me toys! 2 of them combined their resources and bought me the Lego VW T1 Camper Van...1332 piece snap kit! It's huge! My oldest got me the Hallmark 66 Batmobile ornament...my wife put a Hot Wheels Batmobile in my stocking...my parents got me a small diecast f-14a Tomcat, a genuine slinky...plus a bunch of parts for my 1:1 Beetle...overall, a great Christmas!! I've got money aside for the Gremlin and the Meyers Manx...all good!

Best part was we all were at church last night and had a nice meal afterwards!! Not to mention great food all day long today!!

Oh...Merry Christmas everyone!