Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mazda RX7

carro

Here is my the first post of the year and also the first finished build in well over a year being that my last finished model was back in February of 2010. This was started over 3 years ago and has been painted twice and I lost both mirrors so altough they are missing Im considering this one done. And now for the pics.

P1020168.jpgP1020174.jpgP1020176.jpgP1020181.jpgP1020183.jpgP1020163.jpg

Nice, smooth, clean build. The background is making me dizzy though.

I, too, like seeing some imports posted here. For the most part, they are few and far apart - and usually slide pretty fast down the threads line up.

Thanks! yea you are right, they do slide pretty fast down the threads but with so many brand new builds getting posted everyday its easy to see why.

Very nice, the paint came out great and I like how you paid attention to detail by painting the window trim flat black to simulate weatherstrip. It's a detail often overlooked on modern car builds that have a lack of chrome LOL. This is the Tamiya kit, right? Do you have any pics of the engine?

I'd love to see more, especially if they look fresh off the showroom floor like this one :)

Very nice, the paint came out great and I like how you paid attention to detail by painting the window trim flat black to simulate weatherstrip. It's a detail often overlooked on modern car builds that have a lack of chrome LOL. This is the Tamiya kit, right? Do you have any pics of the engine?

I'd love to see more, especially if they look fresh off the showroom floor like this one :)

Thank you! yes it is the Tamiya kit, but altough the hood was a separate piece it is a curbside model, no engine.