Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

I bought a set of these on ebay. Couldn't beat the price. Check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/...769173270797491

I brought some too. I'll bet the guy who sells them is wondering what's happening.

Someone needs to tell him the end of the world is coming and the Zombies are coming. The world desperately needs off-road tires... LOL

LOL, Jim, I bought 6 sets because I intend to build that MANY vehicles during this year, our last! LOL!

Yes, I'd love to be that guy right now. He is watching these wheel sets fly off the shelves. If someone here knows him/her, please invite him/her in for a peek!

these builds get better and better by the day

I did a little on mine, it dosn't look like much but its maily ben filling and sanding to ger her ready for paint.

2012drawingagain-2-7.png

here are a few little pices that aren't atached yet.

2012drawingagain-2-5.png

and the only noticeble work got some done on the suspension, the links are already mesured out and cut, i just don't have any pictures. (the wire will later be replaced with brass bolts)

DSCN2389.jpg

thanks for looking, and what do ya think.

Edited by Hippie

woke up early this morning and it finally hit me...working on the latest Zombie hunter its called "CheveHell"..all im gonna say for now...below is the 1st stage of the build...and i also got 2 sets of those So Real Concept tires in the mail yesterday....happy hunting... B)

Donor car...

thedonor.jpg

Stage 1

stage1.jpg