Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sewer dio

customcreator

Custom, you , Barbo, and Ken hamilton have all been very influential to me . Sure , I do mostly service stations . Still, what goesinto a GOOD diorama dosen't have to be of an automobile theme to hold my interest , it just has to be well done as you'res is !!!!!!!!!! Ed Shaver

You left out the cockroach detail. When I go into an EQ room and flip the lights on and 500 cockroaches go 500 diferent ways, I know the sump pumps have failed! They can't swim. I have had them crawling all over me while trying to do repair work, nasty!

Edited by Greg Wann

You left out the cockroach detail. When I go into an EQ room and flip the lights on and 500 cockroaches go 500 diferent ways, I know the sump pumps have failed! They can't swim. I have had them crawling all over me while trying to do repair work, nasty!

Very well done !! I agree with Ed.

Gotta agree....never seen those turtles.....but the American Roach lives in those pipes......

Ed, This is quite possibly the biggest compliment I have ever received! I am NOWHERE near the skill level of Ken. I am not familiar with Barbo's work, but I shall seek out the one named Barbo. Thanks Ed. I am so critical of my work, it's sometimes hard to accept such a compliment !

CrazyJim, I used some stuff I found at the local craft store for making "water" in vases for floral arrangements. What I like about it more than the Woodland Scenics water is that it hardends almost like silicone, so it's very easy to peel off and re-do.

Gregg, you got me on that one. If I am going to be "Mr. Detail" I should have thrown in a cockroach or 100....lol