Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fast & Furious Showcase

kruleworld

correct, but it's correct....

tokyo-drift-lancer-evo.jpg

fyi, the black charger is actually a revell 68 charger, with a front from modelhaus and supercharger from thepartsbox. the amt one was too disappointing.

I just reliized what he's talking about. :) lol. I had a friend who built the f&f charger and it was a garbage kit to begin with. I myself have 4 supras kits 2 eclipse and 2 350zs all fast and the furious kits. What kit is the s2000? Edited by hotrod59f100

the s2000 is a tamiya roaster kit. see here to see how i build the bodykit http://www.thepartsb...hp?f=251&t=1899

kingtoy, i bought a R34, but i got the wrong one (one has a similar bodykit, i got a different one that's radically different). Imports aren't really my 'thing', more of a muscle car fan, but my primary subjects are TV & movie cars, so that's my excuse for building them.

The Mitsubishi EVo is the Fujimi kit, with just the decals and wing from the AMT kit. it's a lot more fun to get a stock vehicle and mod it to the movie version, rather than using the AMT kit (assuming they were correct, most are not).

Edited by kruleworld

Here are mine......

Not an EXACT replica....close enough......

DSC00025-vi.jpg

The Nissan with more correct wheels than the kit had......

FF3350Z1-vi.jpg

The Mitsu that was not really like the movie car so I freelanced it.....

EVO2-vi.jpg

I re-worked this Monte after I finished it....I had it way to high in the rear....looks better now...need new pics

ff314-vi.jpg

I have a number more to build.....I have the right Mitsu kit, Charger etc.....

I'd like to see someone attempt the Skyline sandrail stunt car, and the Mustang-Skyline hybrid.

I've been to Universal Studios Ca, and got to see one of the black Chargers, and the Monte Carlo from Tokyo Drift. There was a bunch of other wacky stunt cars, but I couldn't recognize them.