Model Cars Magazine Forum

best fitting kit?

I have been in somewhat of a model building...funk...over the last several months because the last several models i've tried to put together did not go well, either because of something I had done or just an ill fitting kit. What would you guys recommend as a kit that would get the fire going again? I'm not looking for anything real spectacular, just something that is maybe an easy kit to do without having to stress about it too much. Thanks everyone.

Sometimes I get out of a building funk by just building a Slammer. Pick a cool set of wheels & put 'em on a flat black chassis, glue the hood shut, paint the body a cool color, black out the windows

and you're done... Instant gratification usually will cure you. Either that or throw together a couple

of Snap kits for your kids, younger relatives, or grandchildren... That'll work too...

Hard to beat Revell's series of '32 Fords as far as good fit goes. One stipulation is this- building a version with fenders might be a bit more of a challenge than doing one as a Highboy, because fit of the fenders to the body and frame is a bit tight, but other than that, I've never had one of those kits fight me.