Model Cars Magazine Forum

MUD BUG! Gettin' Dirty...Deals Wheels Style! Done: 11-12-12

Ira

I own an origional baja humbug, the rear wheels are so big there is little body left, just a little strip between the rear tires and the front fenders, I've had the kit since I was a kid and all I have left is the airbrushed body and the weathered engine, I sold most of the kit a few years ago, but I kept the parts I couldn't replace

I own an origional baja humbug, the rear wheels are so big there is little body left, just a little strip between the rear tires and the front fenders, I've had the kit since I was a kid and all I have left is the airbrushed body and the weathered engine, I sold most of the kit a few years ago, but I kept the parts I couldn't replace

Sounds like a Deals Wheels VW Van would have most of the parts you need... :)

SUPER-TURBO CHARGED!!!

I started collecting Engine Parts!

Most came from the Porsche Kit, the Big Tuba Exhaust is from the Deals Wheels Van and the rest are from the parts box...

DSCN7579M.jpg

Here is the first Mock-Up. Turbo-Charged Six Cylinder Porsche Engine with a BiG Supercharger Too!

DSCN7584M.jpg

Here it is with the BiG Pipe!

DSCN7594M.jpg

This Should Be Fun... B)

Edited by Ira

once again Ira........... SICK!!

how do you come up with all these cool ideas? you have a better imagination than i do, thats for sure! keep up the good work buddy......

cheers

bryan

Thanks for the kind words Bryan!

B)