Model Cars Magazine Forum

MUD BUG! Gettin' Dirty...Deals Wheels Style! Done: 11-12-12

Ira

FULL INTERIOR!!!

With a little bit of fitting, I got the front bulkhead mounted in the body, instead of the floorboard.

Looks like I have enough room to put in a full interior and a Deals Wheels Driver with a Complete Body, not just the head and a hand!

DSCN8083M.jpg

Notice the interior has been filled with putty and sanded smooth.

B)

Yeah, Building this is FUN!!!

These Cartoon Cars are a Great break from Regular Builds!

:D

I think that's what I like about them is the Fun Factor. I like to apply the Disney "Plausible Impossible" theory, if it looks like it could happen then it's plausible. In other words if the model looks like it might have been built in real life and is cool it must be true!! Have fun Ira the smile factor is high on this one too!

NEW FIREWALL!!!

The stock VW Firewall doesn't fit anymore so I made a new Firewall from sheet plastic.

I also covered the transmission hole in the body, with a strip of plastic, to form the new 911 Transmission Mount.

DSCN8109M.jpg

Here is the 911 Engine in place!

DSCN8110M.jpg

I added a piece of Triangular Shaped Strip Plastic to the bottom edge of the Rear Spoiler to finish it off...

DSCN8119M.jpg

B)

Edited by Ira

I think that's what I like about them is the Fun Factor. I like to apply the Disney "Plausible Impossible" theory, if it looks like it could happen then it's plausible. In other words if the model looks like it might have been built in real life and is cool it must be true!! Have fun Ira the smile factor is high on this one too!

I Agree!

It's like you build the Fun right into these models, everyone smiles when they see them... :D