Model Cars Magazine Forum

DIGGIN OUT OLD PROJECTS

bryan_m

I love the '57! I built one just like it when they first came out, mine in stock trim. I also prefer this to the Bel Air, although I love any model of a '57 Chevy. Never get tired of them, I just wonder what they were thinking in '58 and even worse '59 in Chevy's design department.

Looking forward to more.

cranky, i have found one of those holy grail projects! this is a truck they use at the marina by my house to pick boats out of the water, and tow them around.....im only postin a couple reference pics here, when i start the build, it will be in the truck section...

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

i hope ya like it! i saw it and it hit me that i had to build it..........i have all the parts, and ill scratchbuild the booms and cables.........the rest will be in the truck section when i get movin, i just wanted to share it here for ya cranky!

cheers

bryan

Yes, and eat a ton of chicken wings and you should be energized. LOL.

well, one BAD thing! i know i have that dodge pickup kit, but i sure as hell cant find it!! all my stuff is packed up........and im not the one who packed it!! grrrr!! god forbid that my stuff sat right where it was till i could get to it........oh no!

ill have to look for it tomorrow morning......until then i can hack away at something! LOL

cheers

bryan

Ok Bryan, where are the updates ? Love the 57 but really interested in the 51. Someone suggested "Sweet Pea" for the name and I think thats a good one, very fitting. So buddy, "pop" the top on a Mtn. Dew and get back to it. : )

oh man! thats very cool cobra!! SWEET PEA is now the name of the 51! and i do believe i will work on it tonight......

stay tuned

bryan