Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

One from the past, Modelhaus '85 Caprice.

Agent G

I started this in 06, then boxed it up for the move across country. Today I decided to finish it!

Here's where I'm at with the interior. This replicates the Chevrolets I drove back then.

DSCF3837.jpg

DSCF3838.jpg

DSCF3843.jpg

Shotgun goes in next after the rack I built is painted.

G

Edited by Agent G

Demanding aren't we Jim!

:lol:

Well then here's a tease.

DSCF3844.jpg

DSCF3845.jpg

The door decal was custom made for me. Unfortunately I cannot remember the guys name. He did an excellent job. The rest of the decals I made myself. The two different shade of blue in the decals were common on the real cars, so I didn't sweat it here.

G

Edited by Agent G

See!! I KNEW she was gonna be great!!

Can't wait to see the rest of her.

I gotta get on the stick ... Wayne's posted at least a couple of cruisers since the last time I did ...

B)

You are falling behind there Danno, Wayne, where did you get the dog dish wheels from?

Jonathan, the dog dishes also came from the Modelhaus. I think! :D I started this so many years ago I cannot remember it all.

I got the wheels and tires from policecarmodels.com, took out the later hub centers, and put the dog dishes on them.

G

Oh that car had a computer, it was located between my ears!

I had a badge, gun, nightstick, pen and my own brain. Plus my partner's skills as well.

Lots of police work got done in 8 hours, and we didn't need no stinkin' computers.

G

Oh that car had a computer, it was located between my ears!

I had a badge, gun, nightstick, pen and my own brain. Plus my partner's skills as well.

Lots of police work got done in 8 hours, and we didn't need no stinkin' computers.

G

And don't forget the ever-present dime in the pocket. ;)

Kids today just wouldn't understand.

B)

Not going too, nope , going to stop myself, going to resist the erge to make a crack at that :lol::P;)

Oh yeah you're right I JUST read their description last night and i forgot already lol... Are you gonna build that? <_<B)

Mine?, I built it back in 90's, and over time its lost all the windows, and the right a pillar, the chrome is almost gone, the roof is caving in.