Model Cars Magazine Forum

1961 Ford F100

RodBurNeR

Vary nice work, What kind of paint did you use?

John Vargas

thank you! i used Dupli Color Alpine Green Pearl

Real nice restor job, good colors,great rims :D

thank you :D

Great save, nice build

thank you, i enjoy this a lot! :D

Nice job Bob. I knew you couldn't leave that engine bay empty LOL.

thanks ! yeah, it didn't seem right without an engine and i have to say the wheels look cool and retro :D

Great save, I like the long wheel base on these old Fords better than the short box. I wish there were more Ford pick-up kits out there.

thanks! i do too! long wheelbase IMHO is more attractive and yeah i wish these were still made.

Nice! All it needs now is a vintage front-engine dragster on a trailer out back. Very cool.

Way cool, it looks like it should be hauling a salt racer behind!!

OH NO! you guys are going to make me do it! lol....how about a chopped '32 5 window salt car? .....you guys gonna make me build a trailer too? that is something i have never done. :D

That turned out great!! The color, the moon caps and wide whites, I'm diggin it!!

thank you much! it amazes me how many said they love them wheels on this truck and i am glad i left them on, because i like them a lot too!

i had some tell me they were ugly as sin.....but hey, it's my model and i am happy right! YAY!!!!! LOL

great work Bob! Looks very much of the early 60's era, both in real cars & modeling influences. Also it was a blast meeting you Sunday at the Mid-America show.

:D

thanks buddy! hey it was nice to meet you too! sorry we didn't get to talk more, but i was swamped LOL.... how far do you live from Omaha?

I'm hoping to. Gotta talk the wife into it first! :D

She has said that we're going to the Omaha contest next February however, as that's on our anniversary weekend & we were going to Brother Sebastians to eat anyway, & do a few more things in Omaha that weekend. So I know I'll make that one.

B)

:lol: get ahold of me if you head this way.