Model Cars Magazine Forum

TOP TEN LIST--WHAT IS YOURS?

I've been away for a while, I'm very hurry now because of the High School that recently started.

Anyway, my personal list, not in correct order but it's based on those kits which I've enjoyed the most.

-Revell '69 Nova (The Special Edition kit). Very good quality kit, goes together well and looks pretty good when finished. Very nicely molded too, not much flash.

-AMT Double Dragster (Yep, not finished yet). Not so good quality kit, but very good for its age. Some fit issues and flash etc, but very enjoyable kit to build.

-Moebius Models Hudson Hornet. Very good kit, everything has fitted well so far. Nicely detailed kit and very interesting subject, too.

-Moebius Models Chrysler 300 (Tim Flock Version). Same description as with the Hudson, great kit.

-AMT '57 Chrysler 300C

-Monogram Shelby Cobra (Street Version). Not only because of the subject (Street Version). Especially I like the look with the top, kit has also nice chrome parts, which are actually not chrome, more like aluminium.

-Revell '58 Impala Lowrider. Great kit with Custom parts too, many building oppotunities from Custom to Gasser. Very sharp molding too.

Oh well there are more, lots more but these are the ones that just came to my mind.

My list is based more on the 1:1 cars l like because those are the ones l seek in 1:25. l have built (or started) each one on my list at least once. l'm still hoping to get some of my favorite cars in scale, but since we're talking models & what we've built, l won't include a wish list. l have many favorites, so these are by no means in order. That could change tomorrow anyway!

1-Lindberg '61 lmpala SS

2-Trumpeter '63 Nova SS

3-Lindberg '64 Belvedere

4-Johan '63 Fury

5-Revell '41 Chevy pickup

6-AMT '50 Chevy pickup

7-Revell '48 Ford woody

8-Revell '67 GTX

9-Lindberg '64 Dodge(s)

10-Revell '41 Willys(')

Funny, my honorable mention list is longer, lol! Bart.

Vodka? Yuk. Nothing like a Jim Beam & RC Cola for me. Speaking of which, it's time for my second. And then some pool time before Issac get here, followed quickly by pizza and WWE Friday Night Smackdown. In case you're interested and watch Restaurant Impossible, Chef Robert married Gale Kim - a WWE diva wrastler (spelled as pronounced). Time to sign off for today. Have a GREAT night everyone.

1. Absolut Vodka

2. Smirnoff Vodka

3. Ruskova Vodka

4. Ursus Vodka

5. Karkov Vodka

6. Imperia Vodka

7. Stolichnaya Vodka

8. Ruskova Vodka

9. Camitz Vodka

10. Putinka Vodka

Hmm, I prefer tequila. #1 is Jose Cuervo followed closely by Petron. El Toro isn't too bad either.

Edited by JamesW

1. AMT '62 Bel Air

2. Tamiya R-34 Skyline GT-R

3. Revellogram '65 Chevy Impala

4. Revell Concept Camaro

5. Revell '58 Impala

6. Aoshima S-15 Silvia

7. Revell Honda Civic coupe

8. Aoshima Anceltion Y33 Cima (Infiniti Q45)

9. Revell '77 Chevy Monte Carlo

10. MPC '69-'72 Pontiac Grand Prix

Vodka? Yuk. Nothing like a Jim Beam & RC Cola for me. Speaking of which, it's time for my second. And then some pool time before Issac get here, followed quickly by pizza and WWE Friday Night Smackdown. In case you're interested and watch Restaurant Impossible, Chef Robert married Gale Kim - a WWE diva wrastler (spelled as pronounced). Time to sign off for today. Have a GREAT night everyone.

That's right, we are on Isac's path. I hope everyone will be all right. It's time to get batteries and candles. :angry: :angry: :angry:

1. Absolut Vodka

2. Smirnoff Vodka

3. Ruskova Vodka

4. Ursus Vodka

5. Karkov Vodka

6. Imperia Vodka

7. Stolichnaya Vodka

8. Ruskova Vodka

9. Camitz Vodka

10. Putinka Vodka

I'm with you, except you left off Grey Goose, Skyy and my cheapo favorite, Svedka. Which is heinous because Smirnoff belongs WAY down the list and Stoli should be much higher.

RC Cola? its a bleedin hurricane folks! get the real thing!

rc cola reminds me of bowling alleys.

and i gotta agree with the above: smirnoff down, stoli up. but maybe its a british perspective and the allure of the exotic in smirnoff.

im surprised gin isnt mentioned in there anywhere. back in the days of empire one couldnt get through a day without a gin and quinine. for the malaria dont ya know.

i got my snake bite medicine in this pocket, and in this pocket i got a snake!

My list

Revell '57 150

Revell '62 Impala

AMT '67 impala I wish they would re release this one!

Revell '57 Pro Sportsman

Revell '66 Chevelle wagon Except for the wheels and tires( Cant believe they didn't include stock parts)

Revell '69 Nova

AMT '50 Chevrolet Pick Up

Revell '32 5 window

Tamiya Volvo BTCC touring car wagon They need to re issue this one

Tamiya Volvo BTCC touring car sedan They need to re issue this one

The new Revell Kits really just fall together making building fun again!

AMT '36 Ford 3-window coupe (the early one with the chopped top option)

AMT '32 Ford roadster (any version)

AMT '34 Ford 5-window coupe (NOT the street-rod-only version)

AMT Ala-Kart / '29 Ford roadster double kit

AMT Fiat / Dragster double kit

Revell Mickey Thompson Challenger I

Revell '28 thru '31 Model 'A' kits, all versions

Revell '50 ford pickup with the Ardun

Revell '37 ford pickup with the '38 style optional nose

Aurora '34 Ford 5-window coupe double kit, stock and hot-rod

My picks are based on the ones I've had the most fun with, or that have the most pleasant associated memories, or the ones i come back to most often.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy