Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who are Gregg & Jairus?

Tell them I said thanks for founding this website! It's the perfect place for me to get answers about the subjects I model!

You could really thank them by subscribing to the magazine that funds this site.

Edited by Dag

I have corrected more spelling errors of other persons posts on this forum than you have dollars in the bank I'll wager my friend.... sheesh. :D :D :P

...and I thank you for it! I caught the tail end of Zebm1's stay here and I must say, his posts gave me a headache! I am a stickler for spelling and grammar. At least everyone on here tries to spell right! I guess it's because I love to read and seeing errors that shouldn't be there just take away some of the enjoyment. Keep up the good work, and keep expanding the mag, it just gets better every issue. :):D :D

WHADEVER!

I have corrected more spelling errors of other persons posts on this forum than you have dollars in the bank I'll wager my friend.... sheesh. :P :P :P

..I'll match your wager with one'my friend' and raise the bet by one'my friend' plus two'casual acquintances'.....(and if I spelled that last word right,I'll pat MYSELF on the back....GRIN).....Steve Zimmerman.............

• 3 weeks later...
They are in the tradition of some of the best duos out there: Laurel & Hardy, Abbott & Costello, Sony & Cher, Larry & Moe Fine . . .etc . . . :P:):unsure:

One of these things is not like the other one of these things just does not belong.......but as long as it has been thrown out which one is Cher?

Running and ducking