Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mazda Rx 7 Group B

vitanvk

I certainly haven't forgotten! I've got a 1985 in the garage right now. Oh, I mentioned that before. :) This looks great!

Can you do these wheels? The ones in the drawing you show here? I'd sure love to build a replica of my car. It's all stock. I'm guessing you used a 3-d tool for the wheels you've done; which are beautiful!

DSCN1646_zpsbf6a8833.jpg

Edited by Jonathan

I'm in on a casting!!! I own a 1983 RX-7 that I bought new that has only 20,000 on the clock, Never seen a Winter and has only been rained on a few times, Looks better than the day I brought it home :wub: that car!!!!

I certainly haven't forgotten! I've got a 1985 in the garage right now. Oh, I mentioned that before. :) This looks great!

Can you do these wheels? The ones in the drawing you show here? I'd sure love to build a replica of my car. It's all stock. I'm guessing you used a 3-d tool for the wheels you've done; which are beautiful!

DSCN1646_zpsbf6a8833.jpg

Hi Jonathan,

sure i can:) I will try to do it tonight. They are also 13" right?

The RX - 7 Group B is going on too. The car changed a lot since my last pictures, and the interior is 50% ready but i still want to have more job done before showing the progress:). The decals are also ready for printing...

• 2 months later...

I'm with Jonathan on the OEM wheels. Please let me know also how I can get as set too. I bought a new black 83 Rx7 GSL sold it to my mom after 2 years but bought it back from her 5 years later then it was stolen and totaled by the thief. I have this kit and would Iike to build it like my old one.

Looking forward to see your build finished.

I'm with Jonathan on the OEM wheels. Please let me know also how I can get as set too. I bought a new black 83 Rx7 GSL sold it to my mom after 2 years but bought it back from her 5 years later then it was stolen and totaled by the thief. I have this kit and would Iike to build it like my old one.

Looking forward to see your build finished.

Hi,

Thank you for your support:)

I will make more copies of the wheels and you can get a set too. Anyoune could actually. I already stat thinking to make my rx 7 with those ones too:))) (not the rally version, of course).

Regards

Edited by vitanvk

• 1 year later...

Vitan. Hi  I already have done the 1/24 decals for that model.

Let me know when you finish your project,  I could provide

You the decals. Wilmer

HI Wilmer,  really? I would be very  curious  to see them if you don't mind,  of course. Could you  send me a picture? I also did decals, but they are not printed yet. I really want to find some time and finish this model.