Model Cars Magazine Forum

Completed Nissan S13 Silvia

Ajay

This is the recent Aoshima release of the S13 with a Vertex bodykit. The kit comes kerbside so I decided to use the engine bay from the earlier stock release. It's pretty much OOB except for Fujimi BBS rims & metal exhaust plus Scale Auto Style resin drivers seat. The colour is Ford Radiant Red plus Zero paints pre-thinned clear. All in all a nice kit that went together without any problems.

ver27.jpg

ver26.jpg

ver23.jpg

ver17.jpg

ver25.jpg

ver14.jpg

ver13.jpg

ver11.jpg

Thanks for looking

Andy

Very nice build of one of the few Japanese cars that I actually like. I don't hanker after too many Asian cars in general, but this one always did something for me. It's probably because the turbo cars were forbidden fruit for us Americans. That seems to add desireablity for me. This is one kit I'll add to my stash when I stumble across one.

Love your builds man, nice and cleanly executed all the time. I am almost finished with my AE86 Corolla and will be posting it soon, tell me how you like it man, you seem to have similar tastes when it comes to these type of models....... :o:o

Great stuff andy, as always your builds rock the house!..i'm going to have to get on this kit soon, your build has inspired me....but mine will have something other than the sr in the engine bay(and not an RB either like everyone else puts in these) anyway look forward to seeing the next great build you have planned..

Thanks

Gray