Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi Everyone!!

hey there everyone!! just joined the forum on here, i am Chris Coffey, and i hale from the cold, but adjoining neighbor of Mr. Watson & Mr. Hutchings of North Eastern WA state, Spokane area!! I am a serious drag racing fanatic and builder of just about everything with the exception of NASCAR and semi trucks. I am also the model and pedal car show director for the Goodguys Great Northwest Nationals model car contest. To add to the less then impressiveness, i am also the President of the Scale Auto Builders of Spokane, a club that is about 15 members strong, and about 10 whenever i can come strong. I usually try to attend the Model Car Sunday's in Puyallup every other year. I am excited to finally get hooked up here, and look forward to interacting with other like-minded builders on the forum here. Now enough about me, let's hear from you!! chris coffey

thanks for the welcome guys!! i can tell i am already going to like it here!! this is the first forum where i am able to show pictures of my work!!! So dave!! do you make it to the model car sunday shows?? Is Vince still running the show?? or is Dennis Pierce still running it?? Dennis and Vince are both great guys, love to help them with the show whenever i can make it over there!! chris coffey

Hey Fred!! long time, no email!! yes, i was a MCL'er, haven't been for a while. I am still a member of Drastics & Adrenaline drag racing. I am also a member of a jillion other ones, but keeping track of 300 plus emails got to be a chore. I sure am glad i joined up here!! chris coffey, spokane WA

I've been to Model Car Sunday the past three years straight and a few at random before that. I'm not exactly sure the names of the people running it, but it was the same club as always. Last years show was great but not as big of a turnoout as the two previous years. Hope to see you there at the next show, Mercedes Benz is the theme for 2008.

Dave

I've been to Model Car Sunday the past three years straight and a few at random before that. I'm not exactly sure the names of the people running it, but it was the same club as always. Last years show was great but not as big of a turnoout as the two previous years. Hope to see you there at the next show, Mercedes Benz is the theme for 2008.

Dave

Puget Sound Auto Modelers' Association does the Puyallup Show.

I used to be a member plus past newsletter editor, president and contest coordinator. It's a little tough to get to meetings now as I'm 2000 miles east off I-90.

nope, lived in Spokane, Wasington all my life, except for a stint in the ARMY, which kept me in Fort Sill, Oklahoma. The last couple times i went to Cali for the March Meet in Bakersfield, it rained out both times, so i try not to go, as to not spoil it!!! Thanks for asking though!! Chris Coffey