Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Lonestar Wrecker

Nice work, Man....Turned out really nice.....I like the way you opened up the cab to reveal the Lonestar's excellent interior......Nice custom touches on that, too.....I just did the same thing with the Prostar I'm building....That interior is just too nice not to be seen.....Great work....

Nice work, Man....Turned out really nice.....I like the way you opened up the cab to reveal the Lonestar's excellent interior......Nice custom touches on that, too.....I just did the same thing with the Prostar I'm building....That interior is just too nice not to be seen.....Great work....

Thank you JT. Yeah I wasn't going to open it up, but I did some research by looking at other peoples Lonestars, especially Modeltruckmafia's ones. He did a couple of custom Lonestars and did up the interiors. So I just put my touches on it. Not the best, but good in my opinion. It was hard to try and figure out where to cut the inside out, but I managed.

Also big thanks to Ben Wicker for some of the resin parts for the interior.

wow that is one awesome wrecker the wheelbase is so ###### long it would be a royal bitch in tight situations but the lonestar mates up nice to the bed definitely a looker!! Nice build

Thank you for the comment

Edited by keone2013

Thank you JT. Yeah I wasn't going to open it up, but I did some research by looking at other peoples Lonestars, especially Modeltruckmafia's ones. He did a couple of custom Lonestars and did up the interiors. So I just put my touches on it. Not the best, but good in my opinion. It was hard to try and figure out where to cut the inside out, but I managed.

Also big thanks to Ben Wicker for some of the resin parts for the interior.

Thank you for the comment

Happy you liked my lonestar interior.You did a great job. I'm actually going to follow your idea as I like it very much and do an extended sleeper wrecker as well.

Nice job on the custom, that thing is beautiful. I would hate to have to wash and wax that truck, it is loooooooooooooooooooooong!

Thank you. I was going to fun it through some dirt to get it dirty, but I would ruin all the time I put into the paint job

Very sharp build, nice work on all the personal touches.

Thank you