Model Cars Magazine Forum

Issues posting photos.

stang_crazy

Mike, are you using Internet Explorer as your web browser? If so, please read this topic first: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=81824

This older tutorial written by Clay is still a good guide for coying and pasting image links from a Photobucket account to the reply box here:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248&hl=%2Bposting+%2Bpictures

All of a sudden, I can't upload directly from my computer to posts, now I must upload to My Media through my Gallery for everything to work. VERY cumbersome when adding 4-8 pictures in a how-to post. And BTW, I'm on Mac.

Are you out of storage space, maybe? You have 72 images in your gallery, and while I can't see the image size of each, you might be at or near your personal limit.

I would suggest you use a Photobucket album and be done with it. It's free and easy, and you have plenty of storage/bandwidth for all of your images.

Are you out of storage space, maybe? You have 72 images in your gallery, and while I can't see the image size of each, you might be at or near your personal limit.

I would suggest you use a Photobucket album and be done with it. It's free and easy, and you have plenty of storage/bandwidth for all of your images.

I have a Fotki account too. I'll have to fool with it as I'm still adapting to MAC after years of Windows.