Model Cars Magazine Forum

You know the type that can't leave well enough alone?! 2010 Camaro/Skyline --She is DONE!

DrKerry

Well, got a lot done on this. Car is pretty much done with the exception of the wheels. I found myself taking some self threading 3/4 inch conduit connectors from Home Depot to make the hoops. They will be painted white with the chrome Camaro centers in them. I have the hoops cut and the centers trimmed. Now I have to mate the two together and paint them and get them installed on the car. This thing looks pretty sharp so far. Pics coming soon I hope!!

Thin walled cylinders, look good so far. Get pics this week. It's gonna have an aggressive look to it!!

Forgot to mention I sent pics of this to Bo Zolland and he seemed to appreciate it. He asked if I ever sell my builds. I take that as a huge compliment. The finished pics will be sent to him as well! Thank you Bo Zolland for your views on Kool looking cars and having the eye you do!!

Ok, here we go........

Pics can tell the story....

Conduit connectors after grinding threads off.

IMG_3873_zps9a8245ff.jpg

In tires

IMG_3887_zps6ed3ab5f.jpg

IMG_3890_zps2f133d8a.jpg

IMG_3891_zpsf0e5488e.jpg

IMG_3893_zps903cb9c0.jpg

IMG_3894_zps222a55e1.jpg

IMG_3897_zps7e87a9a7.jpg

IMG_3898_zps2a5c510f.jpg

IMG_3900_zps0f5ca224.jpg

I'd like to see this kick some Japanese butt! Nice "What if" concept! How about a Mustang or Challenger to compete with Audi/Mercedes/BMW in DTM?

• 4 weeks later...