Model Cars Magazine Forum

'92 Mercury Cougar

Modelmikey

very nice indeed never seen green interior before..... looks great i like those cars just with they had mad a more sweeping slanted rear deck/ window vs thraight up n down.....

The fellow I worked with has a 1995 with the green leather interior, so they are out there!

Although i don't have the wheels well pictured here, they are real aluminum rims meant for R/c racers, my sister found them at discount store, the rear tires are from the AMT Supra, and fronts will be from the AMT eclipse for big/little set-up. The supra tires fit perfect, fronts I wraped some furnace tape around a few tims to make them fit tighter

Edited by Modelmikey

• 1 year later...

very nice indeed never seen green interior before..... looks great i like those cars just with they had mad a more sweeping slanted rear deck/ window vs thraight up n down.....

They did, its called a Thunderbird. And its available in kit form as well.

I have one of each and to this day don't know why I don't build them. They're great kits and you are doing a great job so far.