Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's up with Photobucket...?

Ramfins59

I tried downloading some pics from my PhotoBucket but when I click on "Get Links" nothing happens...!!! I tried "chatting" with a support tech but "everyone was busy at the moment"...!!!

I don't know what the heck is going on with PhotoBucket lately. The pictures that I uploaded used to be shown in the order that I uploaded them, and the most recent uploads would be first. Now the pictures are scattered helter-skelter and to see the pics I just uploaded I have to click on "recent uploads" or else go searching through 20 pages of pictures.

I'm also again getting the messages that I'm "approaching my bandwidth limit" so I deleted a couple of pages of old pictures...... I'm NOT paying for upgrades or increasing bandwidth space.

Is anyone else having issues with them...?

Hey Rich! The way I have to do it is after uploading the pics, click directly on the pic and that will enlarge it. Once enlarged, to the right of the picture will be your links, just copy the image link and Control+V to paste them here... Hope this helps you out some!

I tried downloading some pics from my PhotoBucket but when I click on "Get Links" nothing happens...!!! I tried "chatting" with a support tech but "everyone was busy at the moment"...!!!

I don't know what the heck is going on with PhotoBucket lately. The pictures that I uploaded used to be shown in the order that I uploaded them, and the most recent uploads would be first. Now the pictures are scattered helter-skelter and to see the pics I just uploaded I have to click on "recent uploads" or else go searching through 20 pages of pictures.

I'm also again getting the messages that I'm "approaching my bandwidth limit" so I deleted a couple of pages of old pictures...... I'm NOT paying for upgrades or increasing bandwidth space.

Is anyone else having issues with them...?

1) Which image link options have you selected? Click on your user/account name >> user settings >> albums to adjust how you want you PB albums organized.

If you have to sort through a 20 page album, I suggest you create additional albums or sub-albums to cut down on the searching.

Bandwidth is used when people view or you post your images on forums, etc. The more you share those images publicly, the more bandwidth you use up. Images are usually a small part, but the more images you have shared on the 'net, the more "usage" they get, and it eventually adds up.

Works fine here:

4514robin1.jpg

It could be that you're using an old web browser or one that's not compatible with the latest PB software.

I use PB all the time and never have the problems you describe. If PB works for me and not for you, that would suggest that the problem isn't with PB, but on your end somehow. My suspicion is your browser is outdated or incompatible with PB.

It could be that you're using an old web browser or one that's not compatible with the latest PB software.

I use PB all the time and never have the problems you describe. If PB works for me and not for you, that would suggest that the problem isn't with PB, but on your end somehow. My suspicion is your browser is outdated or incompatible with PB.

Your latest post on the Pocher Sedanca thread in Big Boyz shows the blue question mark where the image of your springs should be, but the second image of a 1:1 chassis is fine.

EDIT: Suddenly, it's there. Go figure.

Edited by sjordan2