Model Cars Magazine Forum

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Hello all. I've been a lurker here for a little while, and decided I'd register. I've been out of the hobby for a while now, but my son is pulling me back in. I used to live up in Maryland, and I was blessed enough to be a part of MAMAs for the short time I was up there. Loved it and miss those guys! I'm in Tennessee again, and will be for a long while. I've been building for 20 plus years, but taken about a 5 year break. No reason, just time, mostly. Now, I've got an 8 year old that's starting to get interested, so I thought it was time to make a return. My primary builds are muscle cars, street trucks, and the occasional import. I also like to do curbsides, as I'm not really very good at the fine details I'd like to do on interiors and engines. I'm sure I'll bug you guys to death, but I'll also help with anything I can. Thanks for letting me join, and safe and happy modeling to you all!

Danny (aka Bo)

Hello there friend! Just wanted to say welcome aboard and I myself just got back into it and this has to be the most happen board on the web for modeling cars. Any questions; comments, ideas, tricks anything post away theres unbelievable amounts of talent in this forum in any area. Keep on wit the keepin on! :unsure:

Peace

Ajulia

Another MAMA's Boy! :unsure:

Welcome Danny! Remember.........Once you walk through the doors of the MAMA's club, you're instantly and always a member! Residency in Tennessee notwithstanding! :P

It's good to see your son now interested in models.............Lord knows we need new younger builders. ;)

As Ajulia said, if you've got any questions.........ask away! We'll try to help as best we can.

Welcome to a great place. You will find this to be the best site in the hobby. Egos are usually absent and good advice is usually present. I've been messing with plastic since 1956. Never too old!!

I've only been posting for about a month, but I have to agree fully with Bruce.

Welcome and enjoy!!

Thanks for all the kind words. The apparent lack of egos and attitudes was one reason I joined. I see to much of that in some of my other hobbies, which is part of the reason I'm drifting away from some of them. This site has already been a help with a lot of questions just with the search. So, thanks again for all the kind words, and I look forward to sharing our progress with you.

Just a warning on progress, I'm slow. :)