Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi Mugen Honda Integra Type R

willciviceg5

Usual Fujimi quality, I had to cut the original bumper off and try make the Mugen one fit, I had to cut out the vent holes in the bumper aswel. The paint isn't perfect but I'm not changing it now.

0910ACC7-DFA7-40DB-AC86-6D8E0EB8A5F2.jpg

4662AB1A-41A5-4537-934D-D0DE5356BAF5.jpg

Edited by willciviceg5

The wheel displayed on the box don't actually come with it so I ordered the correct mugen wheels for it. The wheels that I got were male fitment though and I had to cut up the kit wheels to make them fit, I just cut the centre hub off the originals and glued them on to the pin in the new wheels

18854BD1-F75A-47B5-B420-700D6DCF99FD.jpg

45BDF987-68E5-409B-A250-D11A24E83503.jpg

The suspension had to be dropped quiet a bit so I chopped the shocks and heated and bent the front subframe to match

99975C11-16DF-4B66-B216-20141A3A2D60.jpg

the under carrige nearly finished

D8F3BB7E-6134-4E2D-B188-5EFE09B7EE94.jpg

Edited by willciviceg5

Window tinting is usually done with tinted clears. Tamiya is the brand I go with for all of my bottled translucent, but brand will be up to you. I believe a couple of niche companies may make a "window tint" paint, I cant remember.

Good build, cant wait to see the finished product.

• 2 years later...

I started this about three years ago and lost one of the headlights so shelved it, I eventually ordered s new kit just for the lense and finally finished it. 
It took a lot of modification to cut the bumpers off and lower the suspension but I think it turned out pretty good
It's also the first time I used a fujimi muffler and I am going to order a load of them, they are awesome.

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr303/willciviceg5/integra/EC5CF780-E1F6-4C8A-8B35-D0B8CB6E95F7.jpg]