Model Cars Magazine Forum

1982 Reher Morrison camaro build

lou s

yes it is a pic of the real car.weld points on the headers are molded in.i just black washed them.the lower weld points don't exist I just put two lins of wash to make it look like a weld line.the header in the pic is not the header for the build.i was just experimenting with a few ideas.ill kinda see what looks good and then finish the two for the kit.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/18/2014 at 4:47 PM, lou s said:

here some pics of the kit rear tires as they come and after they are sanded down.a little trick I learned from dave t.Untouched tire to the left.the right side tire has the sidewall sanded.they also have the kit drag light rims in them.i will be using micro nitro aluminum drag light rims right side pic.I don't know if ill use the kit tires or not.they look ok but the two piece tire kinda sucks.if anyone knows of a more accurate tire available let me know.

post-9581-0-13191100-1405716291_thumb.jp

post-9581-0-76168100-1405716310_thumb.jp

post-9581-0-78332700-1405716311.jpg

What grit sandpaper did you use?

On 7/26/2014 at 8:51 PM, lou s said:

.ill have to scrap the idea to open the trunk because i don't know what it looks like.......the bars of the mock up are not set but you can get an idea of where im going with it.......lets here the pros and cons.thanks

Many of these cars evolved on a weekly basis so whatever you decide to do is probably close to at least one rendition.Ā  You are doing some mighty fine work on this build, looking forward to updates.

• 2 weeks later...