Model Cars Magazine Forum

Name that movie quote

Petetrucker07

2 hours ago, Little Timmy said:

Don't know about the first line, 

But the second quote  is from Shawshank redemption 

Yes sir,and the first one was from Scarface,when Tony is drunk in the restaurant..I mean that’s assuming that u have seen Scarface,lol

Here’s a couple easy quotes..This my rifle! This is my gun!
This is for fighting! This is for fun!”.

And “Barnes has been shot seven times and he ain’t dead, does that mean anything to you, huh? Barnes ain’t meant to die! The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.”

On 8/25/2022 at 10:58 AM, NYLIBUD said:

Here’s a couple easy quotes..This my rifle! This is my gun!
This is for fighting! This is for fun!”.

And “Barnes has been shot seven times and he ain’t dead, does that mean anything to you, huh? Barnes ain’t meant to die! The only thing that can kill Barnes is Barnes.”

Full Metal Jacket,and Platoon.

“I run my unit they way I run my unit. You wanna investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast three hundred yards from four thousand Cubans trained to kill me. So don’t think for one second you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous“

2 hours ago, NYLIBUD said:

“I run my unit they way I run my unit. You wanna investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast three hundred yards from four thousand Cubans trained to kill me. So don’t think for one second you can come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous“

A Few Good Men. "You can't handle the truth!"

On 8/29/2022 at 4:17 AM, NYLIBUD said:

Hint;:It’s from a Roy Scheider film, “You don't have to worry about me. I'm not gonna bag ya. But I think you better think about this: you better worry about Kalish's pals, Festa's pals, because word has a way of getting around.“

No one huh?Ok,it’s the 7Ups.

2 minutes ago, Mike C. said:

Bingo! Johnny Ramone specifically, My cousin always used to say this line to me when we were young. 🎸😄

Wow that was just a wild guess.Then i remembered that The Ramones were in that movie.It’s been years since i saw that flick.

1 hour ago, NYLIBUD said:

Wow that was just a wild guess.Then i remembered that The Ramones were in that movie.It’s been years since i saw that flick.

You're not missing much that film is hard to sit through. I love the Ramones (R.I.P.), but the movie didn't garner and academy awards. It is pretty funny watching the band trying to work with a bunch of professional actors. Mary Woronov (principal Togar) Was insanely hot back when she was one of Warhols Factory girls. She even made an appetence in the Soundgarden video Blow Up The Outside World. Years later.