Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70 Ford Torino GT

crazyjim

Ok, you obviously didn't serve, Your opinion is inconsequential to me. I'm done with this discussion. If you'd like to continue it, PM me.

Wow! Is this getting out of line. I'm greatfull to everyone who has severed our country. But, that doesn't mean those who haven't can not be greatfull and understanding too. I served in peace times to protect this country and its freedoms. The opinions of those who served or did not serve make no difference to me, if they are respectful. I'm sorry, Dan, "KingSix", you came off very disrespectful. And that's why people were (and are) commenting.

Back to Jim's beautiful Torino.

Scott

Edited by unclescott58

Thanks Ray.

Yesterday we celebrated the 239th birthday of the United States Marine Corps. Today we celebrate Veterans Day. I'm very fortunate in that in about 30 minutes we'll be hopping in a cab and going over to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial - The Wall - in Washington, DC. I aattended the dedication in 1982 and have here every year since (except 1983 & 1985). I will continue this annual trek until I die. I see and talk with fellow Veterans every year. I don't know their names but we're all brothers.