Model Cars Magazine Forum

MCM Forum Chat Room

That's cool 8) . Is there going to be a regularly scheduled time for the MCM Forum to hang out in the chat?

The chat room has always been available 24/7 since it was established over 4 years ago. However, the busiest time is 8-9pm any nite, but of course, many stay lots later than that on Friday and Saturday nites.

Biscuitbuilder

if You can't access the Chat room.

You'll need Java software installed on your machine

here's a link to Download Java

http://java.com/en/download/help/download_...ons.xml#windows

Just follow the install instructions

Hope to see ya soon.

The chat room is open 24-7 prime time is 8PM EST Butt hat is simply because East coast guys can't stay up late :)

Drop in anytime after 8PM and invite your friends

Vince Putt

Guest zebm1

Hot diggity doggies!! 6 pm PST...hmmmm that means I have to stay up till....9 or 10 pm.....yawn.... :? Well I guess there's at least one good thing about living on tha wrong coast, all of us can't live on tha right coast. :)

Guest zebm1

I was there looking to meet tha famous authors, stayed 'til almost midnite...nary a Gregg nor a Jairus......shucks

Enjoy life, it's all we have-Epicurus

Zeb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So Vince is tha guy...er sponsoir...hmmm he was there tonight, next time I'll have to extend me proverbial hand......very kewl javachat site......

Each question must be re-approached, or it just languishes and dies tha slow death of disinterest.......

I'm doing my part, any other mentors willing to expose themselves?

Tha younger need our accumulated wisdoms, pass them along for free and yu'll feel more American.- Zebm1

So Vince is tha guy...er sponsoir...hmmm he was there tonight, next time I'll have to extend me proverbial hand......very kewl javachat site......

Each question must be re-approached, or it just languishes and dies tha slow death of disinterest.......

I'm doing my part, any other mentors willing to expose themselves?

Tha younger need our accumulated wisdoms, pass them along for free and yu'll feel more American.- Zebm1

Well,

I've been a part of PSAB chat room since 2002, shortly after it was started. I suspect that most of the "names" in our hobby who have online access have been into PSAB at least once over the past 4 years or so, and even a few have stayed around.

Biscuitbuilder

• 1 month later...