Model Cars Magazine Forum

I've seen a couple of '67 4-door Impalas* people have done by grafting on the roof from (of all things) the old Monogram 1/24 '69 Camaro. These looked VERY nice when done--much better than it sounds. In fact, I think that roof looks better than the one on the MCW resin body. (If the 4-door and 2-door sedan roofs aren't identical, they're very close.)

*Some kind of movie or TV car, IIRC.

I worked with the MCW 1968 resin Bicsayne and it is a nice piece.

I don't remember exactly why, but I stalled my Biscayne for some reason, I just had too jump on another project to change my mind.. but it's still in my show room and waiting to be completed..

It may be this year, let's hope so!!

I've been wanting to do a '68 Bel Air or Biscayne for a couple of years. But, I haven't been able to score a convertible at a decent price yet. The part I would dread most would be doing the interior panels and seats.

The four-door '67 Impala is probably from a TV show called Supernatural. Someone mentioned it to me the other day, I'd never heard of it before. The car was a regular Impala four-door hardtop, black, with (if I remember right) Torque-Thrust II copy wheels on it.