Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

I love this forum as it allows me to see what tools you guys are using, your workbench set-up and what you are working on.

For some reason I can only post attachments but here it is anyway.

I love this forum as it allows me to see what tools you guys are using, your workbench set-up and what you are working on.

For some reason I can only post attachments but here it is anyway.

Don you need to get a free photobucket account...then you can post pictures instead of attachments...Clay posted a tut in the tips / tut section!!

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12248

Edited by MikeMc

This Saturday I have a mixture of a couple projects going on. I have my Demo Derby C.B. car torn apart after being in the purple pond. You can see my Pool truck and today I got the majority of the engine for it done. I didn't get much done as I was watching Sons of Anarchy at the bench and now the Nascar race is on. DSC05221.jpgDSC05226.jpg

Have to post tonight cause I'm headed to a model show in the morning. Finished up my build from last Saturday. Thought I would get this Petty Belvedere built cause it's been sitting on desk forever and deserves to be finished. Thanks for lookin, Ray

DSC04092.jpg

DSC04099.jpg

Here's some more inspiration. First time I've been using the camera in the hobby room, on a Saturday so I got a bench shot. Lot's going on. Left side are my projects, 68 Firebird, 70 Chevelle. On the right are my girlfriends wip's; Mustang on shelf with decals drying, '69 Camaro and parts on the shelf as well, '70 AMT Charger (so much flashing everywhere!) that she's getting started .

SaturdayBench.jpg