Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod

John Teresi

John... this build is just amazing and turning out great. I love just all of the little details that you are putting into it. It sure is nice. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see more. Oh yea I wanted to ask for your air bags did you use Viton O-rings by chance? Viton is the material type that the black are. sorry all of the years that I worked in the aerospace industry jumped out at me...lol we typically used 3 different types Black was for oils, Blue for fuel and orange for air or pneumatics. Great work John!!

Hello......I finished up the interior.......got the door`s on.......hooked-up the air bag`s......got the license plate on......got the blanket on the roof......got the radiator,air cleaner and headlights painted........but,I am at a stand still.......I am waiting for some pin striping decals from Slixx to finish up this build......I should get the decal`s tomorrow?.......but,I should be able to post pictures in a couple of day`s........thank`s for looking.

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1380.jpg

DSCF1385.jpg

Definitely one of the coolest looking models I've seen. Too many details to pick a favorite, but a couple of my favorite parts are the ammo belt, and the way you chopped it and left that long sloping window. Look forward to seeing more of your stuff!

Later,

Way cool build John! Your dedication & motivation to follow through should be inspirational to everyone.... How you bang-out these well engineered and built models is amazing. Takes me longer to figure out what to cook for dinner than it takes you to get 3/4's through a project! Awesome work....awesome!

John you have done an outstanding job on this build! I thought about copying El General when I first saw it in Rebel Rods, but I think your sedan version looks better than the original!

You have done Great work on all of the detailing on your Rod, and you managed to make the decals look like the original graphics. When you realise that El General just appeared in last months magazine, it makes what you have done even more empressive! GREAT WORK!

CHEERS!

Tom