Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod

John Teresi

Hello......not much done today.......I just made a "Bandito" belt with bullet`s......and did some more work on the frame and interior pan......I think it`s right now?......."Pancho" is sitting better without his head sticking out the roof.......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1183.jpg

DSCF1192.jpg

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1186.jpg

DSCF1190.jpg

John... This build is coming along great. Love what you are doing with it and adding the Pancho Skeleton... is just Awesome. I have to give my opinion on the engine. I would go with the flat head myself so another vote for the blown flat head. Man that belt with bullets is just awesome. nice work.

John, this is a very cool build, never know what you will come up with next that's for sure. The belt/bullets are a neat idea not to mention it will keep those at bay that want to get too close a L :o :o K, watch those eyeballs! hahaha................

Charlie

Pro Tech

Edited by Pro Tech

Jairus Watson showed me this technique of dressing up the skeleton in tattered pieces of clothing by using tissue, etc . . . here's a pic of the result. I am sure your Pancho Villa is going to look marvelous.

IMG_9-vi.jpg

You work slow and the results are excellent. So it went that to this:

This is from a build called The Devil's Cadillac:

IMG_0007-vi.jpg

Jairus Watson showed me this technique of dressing up the skeleton in tattered pieces of clothing by using tissue, etc . . . here's a pic of the result. I am sure your Pancho Villa is going to look marvelous.

IMG_9-vi.jpg

You work slow and the results are excellent. So it went that to this:

This is from a build called The Devil's Cadillac:

IMG_0007-vi.jpg

Dr. thank`s for the info..........I might put some rags on "Pancho"?.......here`s a "Rommel`s Rod" that I built with some rags on the skeleton`s.......thank`s.

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0098.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

Hello.....thank you for all the kind comment`s.......I would like to say that I can not take all the credit for this build.....this build is my version of a replica of a 1931 Chevy that is on the cover of one of my fathers publications "Rebel Rodz" Dec.2011........I hope that I do the 1:1 justice.......thank`s