Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Pancho Villa" 32 Ford Sedan Rat Rod

John Teresi

Hello......I got the front and rear suspension mocked -up ......door`s are hinged........headlight`s mounted.....radiator mocked-up......I will work on the dash and tail light`s tonight......thank`s for looking.

DSCF1119.jpg

DSCF1117.jpg

DSCF1118.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1126.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

....and Batzilla is coming on strong from the back of the pack.........I thought I missed this 'cuz I was old. Wrong. I missed it 'cuz I said to myself, "Pancho Villa Rat Rod? I don't need no stinkin' ".......well, you get the idea.

I should know better than to look for the ordinary outa you by now John. Looks sweet and eager to fry some pavement.

great start on this, I can't keep up with you. You build things quick, I am still look at your 49 you just finished. You gotta have glue in your blood. All kidding aside I am inpressed with all your builds, from your scratch building skills, the paint jobs and to the amount of details that you put into each and every build. Keep up the great work.