Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida

Pete1980

• 3 weeks later...

Oh cool. My inlaws are up in canaveral groves.Thers a Hobby Town on 192 that has model club meetings on the first and third tuesdays of the month from 7-9.Cool people.Its been a while scince Ive been.

huh, really? lol, out in cocoa, nice. but yeah, i just moved to cape canaveral, roughly 1 mile from s.r. 528 now. i used to live right on n.courtenay pkwy, lol. but i hated the traffic right out side my house, ugh. and not to mention the sirens, lol. and i lived on courtenay for 8 years. but i got used to the train when i lived in cocoa right on the tracks, lol. next to us1, but that was many years ago.

oh, and that shop, where you talking about spare time hobbies? yeah, i just found that shop a little while ago. they dont have a huge selection of car models, its mainly r/c stuff, and planes and boats models.

Edited by B_rad88

Yo Brandon,

Where you been hiding? Missed you at the last storage party Lyn hosted. You been doin' okay?

Hey Jim, well........... i've had better days, alot better days. i am still jobless right now, but i have had several interviews! lol, wish me luck on those, lol! and i also most be came homeless, i had to move out of my mom's place, and then i moved over to my best friend's apt. and also now i don't get on as much, cause he doesn't have interweb, ugh. and also i had to stop building again, there is no room for my stuff over at his place. and yeah, sorry i wasn't able to make it, i emailed lyn about it. and also i had recently emailed lyn about my recent news and i haven't heard anything back yet. and also alot more is going to happen this week too, ugh, to much to list.

well i have to go, i will ttyl, hope you have a good one, bye!

Hey there Jim whats up!No B-Rad the hobby shop I was talkin about is in west melbourne.Its on 192 in front of Cinema world.Thats bumber bout the living situation but things'll get better.

oh ok, i haven't been to melborne in a long time though, lol. and yeah it sucks, and i hope it does get better! and i hope i get this job too!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone living in the Jacksonville area?

I'm originally from NC, But I have benn living in Jacksonville, Fla. for 33 years now! I lived here before this time for 12 years, between those times I lived In Virginia!

CHEERS!

Tom

Edited by Tom Setzer

• 1 month later...