Model Cars Magazine Forum

cant get into "missing links" web page

dont know if i am doing something wrong or if the sites under construction, but it has been this way for me for a few weeks. i can get to the home page and the resin kits, but nothing else will open up. i need to order some stuff and cant. here is the web address i am using.....

http://www.missinglinkrc.com/index.htm

is anyone else having this problem?

I just clicked on the link in your post and it came right up and was fully accessible.

DRAT!!! when i open the link, it brings me to thier home page, i click on "PARTS"; it takes me the parts page, all there is is thier header, the word "PARTS", but there are no parts, no pictures, all the boxes are empy and the whole page is frozen till i click the "back" button. soooooo frustrating! i thought it may be blocked here, but it does the same thing at home. all i can view is 1 page of resin kits. that all that will open.....has to be my connection. DOUBLE DRAT!!

I've had the same issue ... thought it was just the rebellious little electrons in my computer. :rolleyes:

They're the same ones that occasionally hijack my computer and get me in trouble with the moderators ... occasionally. ;)

B)

I've had the same issue ... thought it was just the rebellious little electrons in my computer. :rolleyes:

They're the same ones that occasionally hijack my computer and get me in trouble with the moderators ... occasionally. ;)

B)

alledegly.......

anyways, thanks for all the help and the quick responses guys.

• 4 months later...

it's been screwed up like that for months, I was hoping Kevin was coming to to the PA sept. showdown bunch of stuff I'm interested in. Guess he'll have to wait till NNL east and hope I don;t loose interest or run out of money before him. Time to fire a web designer he's getting as much done as a politician

Ok all i am sorry i did not see this thread earlier, 1 the website works from my computer & my web person's computer in both google chrome & explorer...also i do get orders from it..if you have noticed it does say under construction... the parts page has been added to the site yet...1 i haven't finalized 2 getting with the web person. that all being said anyone any time can email me direct with an order at

kawifreek@msn.com

i hope this helps

Kevin