Model Cars Magazine Forum

'64 Dodge Pro Mod..COMPLETE..Finished pics start on pg. 5

Darryl, as far as the bead size thing goes, I plan on telling anybody that asks about my use of them on the Topless Terror, that they are a new Hi-Tech fitting that doesn't require tools. Works just like an air house quick change to speed up repairs.

I'd buy that if I was me.

Darryl, as far as the bead size thing goes, I plan on telling anybody that asks about my use of them on the Topless Terror, that they are a new Hi-Tech fitting that doesn't require tools. Works just like an air house quick change to speed up repairs.

High tech on a retro ride Joe? I think there are a lot of people who would laugh in your face or snicker behind your back with a goofy claim like that. Whatever happened to building models in realistic terms?

A bigger question is: Why lie about why something you made when it looks wrong to those who know what they should look like? (Or anyone for that matter.)

I plan to try to make accurate parts so I don't have to make up fibs...

I do like most of what you have done on your build Darryl, except the beads that is...

I like my builds to be accurate....This is not 100% but I'll leave it alone.

• 2 weeks later...