Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #75 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

How about it? Real or model? The answer: REAL!

And remember... if you KNOW the answer because you found the photo, DON'T spoil the fun and tell everyone.

This isn't about trying to find the photo... it's about trying to decide whether it's "real" or "model" by looking at the photo!

ROM75-1.jpg

:D

Yup got to go with the George53 as usuall. Its real

Harry, dont worry about Clay's spelling, he's a Marine, he dont get paid to spell. He gets paid to adapt and overcome such objects. Not to worry Clay, I spent 7 1/2 years in the corps and I still cant and never have been able to spell. :D

;):D Jeff B):lol:

Guest promodmerc
I'm going to say model.Something about the front bumper and lack of front turn signals just say model to me.

Don't need turn signals for going straight. <_<

Pssst Harry, RISE 'N SHINE! Homie! It should be a BEAUTIFUL day in Chi-town for ya Bro! I'm justa bidin' my time, knowin that yer thinkin of this BIG OL RoM Junkie-Monkey on my back! I KNOW you'll get to it, so He'll quit poundin in my head! See whatcha gone an dun now,Bubba? :lol:

Well, I fooled about 40% of you, which ain't too bad! :lol:

Teacher to student: Can you use the word "Israel" in a sentence?

Student: My buddy tried to sell me a watch, he said it was a Rolex. I told him it's fake... he said, no, Israel! :lol:

Same with the car!

Next ROM coming MONDAY!

THAT'S what gave it away to me too Bill. The original photo is in Car Craft, and IT has the same mis-alighned quarter glass! :rolleyes:

It's not really misaligned George-------that's how hardtop Camaro glass was fitted from the factory back then.

It was probably more practical for the designers to have the front glass shut against the rear quarter glass that way against the weatherstripping, particularly since the glass has no frame around it like they did hardtop glass a few years before.

I've got a book on Camaros that shows every minute detail for each year from 1967-81. That's one of the details they highlighted particularly with the '67-'69 models. :rolleyes: