Model Cars Magazine Forum

FORD BRONCO revell , slammed on white walls and chrome steelies

i cut some strips out of old window blinds and glued them along the bottom side and on the rear lower side , needs to be sanded in shape ..

panellines will run strough the strips later

10309057_458723724260543_742886028669492

10389026_458723720927210_477276901351030

removed the round taillight housings i will make something new ..

10390042_458723727593876_536737442263315

very cool indeed! i never knew revell/ monogram had a solid 1 pc body bronco without removable top

i've only known of the version with the removable hardtop that can be glued one or left off....... does this one pc body sort of resemble some older snap style kit tooling?

Sounds good, copper is a really nice color and in combination with white. The old Corvettes have these colors also.

yes could be cool ... i also have a new plan ... make the sides like a tin woody , so paint fake wood on the side .... not sure yet

very cool indeed! i never knew revell/ monogram had a solid 1 pc body bronco without removable top

i've only known of the version with the removable hardtop that can be glued one or left off....... does this one pc body sort of resemble some older snap style kit tooling?

i dont know if it does .. its not a real extensive kit in parts but also not a real simple one ...

thnx guys :) i must say james his idea for the yellow made me think and that could be very very cool !!

a nice deep yellow maybe with white in there as well .. hmmm

and jack i think baby blue could be cool but if i had to choose the yellow talks to me more ..