Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need a Company name

Actually Nick, I read your claim of being a trucker on your Truckers Board. But that place has been edited with the delete key so much I’m not wasting time to see if it is there. And you can’t even remember what you think I was referring to.

Taken in context, (which you failed to include) I still stand by my comments, yes my opinion.

I notice you failed to address the issue of showing us any of the several real cars you claimed to have owned.

Got another one, and it is half hearted…: Popcorn Towing Service! I know, it’s CORNY!

Actually Nick, I read your claim of being a trucker on your Truckers Board. But that place has been edited with the delete key so much I’m not wasting time to see if it is there. And you can’t even remember what you think I was referring to.

Taken in context, (which you failed to include) I still stand by my comments, yes my opinion.

I notice you failed to address the issue of showing us any of the several real cars you claimed to have owned.

Got another one, and it is half hearted…: Popcorn Towing Service! I know, it’s CORNY!

Mark I'll just get my camera and track down the owner of my previous trucks both of which were stripped and crushed, one because of SEVERE rust issues, and the other because of an accident my brother had.

BTW that was actually funny :huh:

Mark I'll just get my camera and track down the owner of my previous trucks both of which were stripped and crushed, one because of SEVERE rust issues, and the other because of an accident my brother had.

BTW that was actually funny :)

Excellent! Can't wait to see the pictures. You do know I'll hold you to that. Just speaking of severe rust just gets me interested even more.

And Thanks!

Excellent! Can't wait to see the pictures. You do know I'll hold you to that. Just speaking of severe rust just gets me interested even more.

And Thanks!

Better yet Mark no need for pictures next time you open a pepsi or coke it may be a reincarnation of my door or fender or tailgate.

That name was a bit Corny though :)

Nah, I'll stick with door #1 Mr. Hall...

You should provide the pictures to back up your stories. You put it out there, pony up young man.

You know what they say. A picture is worth a thousand words.

No doubt you'll try to wiggle out of providing any substantial proof... Or just not address the issues...The dukefan way...

Nah, I'll stick with door #1 Mr. Hall...

You should provide the pictures to back up your stories. You put it out there, pony up young man.

You know what they say. A picture is worth a thousand words.

No doubt you'll try to wiggle out of providing any substantial proof... Or just not address the issues...The dukefan way...

and you'll probley just badger me with bull dg like tenacity.......the Scale-Master way right.

and you'll probley just badger me with bull dg like tenacity.......the Scale-Master way right.

There you go again kid, not addressing the issue. And it's Pit-Bull.

At least you spelled my name correctly... Thanks!

Now make due with the offered pictures to back up your grandiose claims please.

There you go again kid, not addressing the issue. And it's Pit-Bull.

At least you spelled my name correctly... Thanks!

Now make due with the offered pictures to back up your grandiose claims please.

I'll get right on it Mark :rolleyes:

This whole thread sounds like My kids and their constant bickering. Why can't everyone just grow up and act like Civilized folks. I'm sure ya'll realize you are fighting with a Kid. I dunno most folks ages here, but assume most of us are adults. Why not act like adults and not like 6 and 8 year olds constantly bickering over who said what to who

This whole thread sounds like My kids and their constant bickering. Why can't everyone just grow up and act like Civilized folks. I'm sure ya'll realize you are fighting with a Kid. I dunno most folks ages here, but assume most of us are adults. Why not act like adults and not like 6 and 8 year olds constantly bickering over who said what to who

I agree, couldn't say it no better...

Nick,

One of the guys in our club had built a wrecker not too long ago and painted it yellow & blue with CAMEL TOWING lettered on the doors.

Nick,

One of the guys in our club had built a wrecker not too long ago and painted it yellow & blue with CAMEL TOWING lettered on the doors.

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

OCD?

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

Nick,

notobsessive.jpg